The next live chat is Thursday 12 June at 11:00-12:00 in the UK (GMT), 12:00-13:00 in Europe (CET), 20:00 in Sydney (AEST). This chat will be hosted by Dr Claire Evans (@bookworm_29).
‘Publishing’ regularly crops up in #ECRchats so I thought it might be useful to have a chat dedicated entirely to this topic.
Issues up for discussion include:
- Publishing during or after a PhD: Advantages and disadvantages
- The publishing process
- How to select a journal?
- What are editors/reviewers looking for?
- How long does the process take?
- What is open access and will it affect me?
- Things you wish you knew before you published & things you would still like to know
However, do come along with your own questions, as well as experience, and as always through discussion on the #ECR network we can hopefully find some answers and advice!
Look forward to chatting with you all 🙂